Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankfulness...

Today is Friday, yay! I've joined the bandwagon on Facebook and am listing something each day that I'm grateful for. I thought it'd be good to post each day here as well. Gives me something to blog about and keeps me writing.

Nov. 1st: I said yesterday that I was thankful for Adam Tillinghast. He's the man who approached me with a book deal back in February. Without him, my book wouldn't exist. I'm thankful that he believed in my story and has spent countless hours on the phone with me.

Nov. 2nd: Today I stated that I'm thankful for the man who 30+ years ago sat down at his kitchen table and drew up the design for the hearing implant I now use. He and his wife were killed in a car crash and their 2 young daughters tried to get the idea off the ground but didn't have the funds to sustain it.........enter Envoy Medical and the men who own it. They took the mans design, tweaked it and spent many years and investments to get it into existence. Without many individuals who saw the possibilities the device had and their money, it wouldn't exist. Bless all who believed!

Hope everyone has a great Friday. We are surprising our girls and taking them to the drive in movie tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment