Monday, March 18, 2013

Schedule...

Ok, several have asked that I post my schedule on here......I'll post what I know so far. There are several things that are 'in the works' but I don't like to post until it's a sure deal ;) I'm open to speaking gigs and signings, just holler at me for details.

March:

Thursday, March 21st: I'll be at a "Meet the Authors Night" in Cleburne at Wright Plaza. 5:30 to 9. There will be several other authors there, as well as a wine tasting and snacks. I'll be signing books and speaking.

Saturday, March 23rd: I'll be in Palestine, Texas at Old Magnolia Mercantile starting at 11. I'll have books.

Tuesday, March 26th: I'll be speaking and doing a signing at 'Setting the Pace, Team DynaMaxx' in Arlington, Texas. Starts at 6:30.

There are some other possible things for March, but it's looking like they'll be moved to April.

April:

Friday, April 12th: I'll be in The Woodlands for a book club that's hosting me. I'll be speaking and signing books there at 1 at the Country Club.

Friday, April 19th and Saturday, April 20th: I'll be at the Super Stakes in Fort Worth! I'll be at the Justin Insurance booth on both days. Stop by!

There are some church things that may pan out, and a signing at a local beauty salon, as well as a few other things. I'll post once they are set in stone. I appreciate you all following along :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get to the San Francisco area soon!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello i'm hearing loss and i use hearing aids now but i doesn't understand the words i just can hear the voice but not words what i do ?

    ReplyDelete